Rich Sugar Mummy In Bloemfontein Needs a Man - Connect

Sugar Mummy In Bloemfontein Phone Numbers

Sugar Mummy In Bloemfontein Phone Numbers, Sugar Mummy In Bloemfontein Connect


Sugar Mummy In Bloemfontein – Julie has been divorced for so many years now and since then she has been into different relationships which she told us has not been successful. All she is asking for is a sincere person, ready to love, trust and open. Julie is a caring woman and she has promised to take the person back to the Swiss as soon as possible.

She has also asked us to strictly request that only those who have international passport should apply. So if you know you have an international passport or you can get one soonest, then this may just be your opportunity to travel to South Africa in few months time.

You should not be above 35 years old. It doesn’t really matter what part of the world you are, as long as he is ready to move to South Africa and have an international passport, then he is totally welcome!

Comments

  1. intrested
    08145863353
    stephenanyanwu10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Can I get to be that one person Will am Abraham by name from Nigeria you can call me or whatsapp me please on 09034473101

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to make u the happiest women in the world and am already in South Africa
    My whatsapp num:0737174019

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mlamuli Isaac Zuma from Joburg 28 of age i like to know you well watsap me 0608314589

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am Shakur 33years of age, from NIgeria.
    I heard everything that you said but let make this real or reality then am ready 100% for u baby. I promise to be a good guy to u. Sure. +2347019898009

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm interested for you Bby I'm a Zimbabwean guy and I'm single +27781214936

    ReplyDelete
  7. CAN I BE YOURS FOREVER HERE IS MY NUMBER 0631647258 ALSO WHATSAPP ME

    ReplyDelete
  8. Phumudzo mulaudzi from gauteng 0764416921

    ReplyDelete
  9. 0685179331 here ar my numbers contact me and let's have fum

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey I'm Levo from bloem my number is 0731388476

    ReplyDelete
  11. My name is Sammy from Bloemfontein My number is 0727104554

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meet This Sugar Mummy - Get Her Whatsapp Number by Telling us Your Location

Fast Sugar Mummy Connection from USA